Friday, June 27, 2008

My apologies to Sara. This picture was taken May 22nd. In Steve and Sara's house. Yes, that is Lee playing with a balloon! Sara had picked me up at the airport and on the way home we stopped for dinner. I forgot all about Sara's dislike of balloons s-o-o on the way out I got one for Lee. We put it in the car with us and tied it to a chair when we got home. Sara never said a word or showed her normal emotions about balloons. She went to Jackies graduation so she was gone when Lee got up. After breakfast this morning he had a great time playing with this wilting balloon. I didn't realize it was a new experience for him until Steve got home and reminded me. Sorry Sara. Since this is possibly a one time only shot I had to post it.

1 comment:

Steve and Sara said...

Ha, ha, that's funny! It's ok, we have evidence now that he did once have a balloon. Anytime he wants one, I'll just show him this picture and say that he already had one. Just kidding. I'm sure that was his first balloon of many to come.