Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just thought I'd do a quick update while I have the time. This week has been very busy. Sylvias son Steve came in on Friday and Sherry and Marco came in Sunday. Our house is kind of full. Jim and I went to the Don Williams concert Saturday night and of course it was fabulous. I got my shift changed so I could get off work early enough to get to the concert at 8. Left work at 5, got to Jims and he had a filet mignon dinner waiting for me/us. Changed and off to the concert. When we got home he downloaded every Don Williams song and put them on a CD for me. Sunday we cooked dinner for everybody and he made Chicken Salad with the leftovers. I'd have never thought to do that. It was good too! Had enough for lunch for everybody on Monday. Steve went back this morning and Sherry and Marco go Thursday morning. I'll have to do an all nighter Wednesday to get them to the airport by 4a.m. I work Wed 2:30-8:30, have the landscapers coming Thursday morning, Sylvia to the Dr Friday morning, I'm going to crash on Saturday, then back to work Sunday at 6:30 a.m. If I survive I'll post again next week. Love to all.

XoXoXo

No comments: