Monday, June 22, 2009




Since Las Vegas is old home to me I didn't carry my camera around with me. Unfortunately I missed getting pictures of many friends I got together with at a NAMH meeting, and the 14 family members we took to dinner which included my daughter, granddaughter, son-in-law, brother, son, etc. But I did get a picture of the most important person...my Mom. Bless her heart, she's 89 and manages to run my sister ragged. The handsome fellow is my nephew Jeff who happened to be in town during spring break. He and I have renewed contact with one another since Jim and I decided to travel thereby facing new lifestyle changes and adventures every day. Jeff has also transplanted himself from his beloved Chicago and is now in his 1st year of teaching at an inner city school in the Bronx, NY. We are all filled with nostalgia for the old while being excited about the new. His blog is linked to mine..great reading! I thank God that the love we share with one another travels with us and that no matter where home is, the door is always open.

No comments: